Cost of living in Kushtia, Bangladesh compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03349 GEL / BDT
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kushtia (Bangladesh) is 18% cheaper than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 2,670 Lari (Taka 79,706) in Kushtia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs Bs 4,000 (27 minutes ago)