Cost of living in Kunming, China compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39583 GEL / CNY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 12% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,685 Lari (元4,258) in Kunming to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, California costs $350 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $450 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)