Cost of living in Kunming, China compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38282 GEL / CNY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 11% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,659 Lari (4,335元) in Kunming to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gdańsk costs 5.12 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lae costs 200,000 Kina (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$500 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Minsk costs 5.00 BYN (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tunis costs 10 Dinar (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Mataram costs Rp 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)