Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.541 GEL / GHS
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 31% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,836 Lari (GH₵3,394) in Kumasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.66 B/. (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 390,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)