Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.561 GEL / MYR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 13% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,579 Lari (RM2,816) in Kuala Terengganu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mariehamn costs €8 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7,900 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (25 minutes ago)