Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,751 prices entered by 339 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.647 GEL / MYR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 13% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,588 Lari (RM2,457) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beirut costs 70,000 L£ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ryazan costs руб 44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $250 (about 1 hour ago)