Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,632 prices entered by 331 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.623 GEL / MYR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 13% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,689 Lari (RM2,712) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dar es Salaam costs 4,000,000 Shilling (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kanpur costs ₨500 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 75 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)