Cost of living comparison between Kristiansand, Norway and Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.30458 GEL / NOK
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 20% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 19,557 Lari (kr 64,212) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (about 1 hour ago)