Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32216 GEL / NOK
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 74% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,777 Lari (kr 8,619) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨5,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tallinn costs €550 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tartu costs €16,486 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €53 (about 2 hours ago)