Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31695 GEL / NOK
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 77% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,477 Lari (kr 7,814) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nha Trang costs 2,000,000 ₫ (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)