Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00487 GEL / XOF
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 20% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,799 Lari (369,700 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (35 minutes ago)