Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00454 GEL / XOF
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 19% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,911 Lari (420,800 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $150 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 200 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 2 hours ago)