Cost of living in Kotka, Finland compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.106 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 28% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,786 Lari (€575) in Kotka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaliningrad costs руб 150 (11 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Nottingham costs £2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ottawa costs C$0.23 (about 1 hour ago)