Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.601 GEL / MYR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 26% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,789 Lari (RM6,307) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 90 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨25 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.18 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cadiz costs €21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bilbao costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)