Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.560 GEL / MYR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 24% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,861 Lari (RM3,323) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩2 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $110 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $4,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$800 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 50 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $14 (12 minutes ago)