Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.612 GEL / MYR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 28% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,920 Lari (RM3,136) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $404 (about 1 hour ago)