Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.601 GEL / MYR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 27% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,028 Lari (RM3,375) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bethal costs R 60 (9 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Giza costs E£ 12 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$108 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $50 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $79 (38 minutes ago)