Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.638 GEL / MYR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 28% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,920 Lari (RM3,010) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.77 B/. (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 4,375 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Atlanta, Georgia costs $508 (about 2 hours ago)