Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.547 GEL / MYR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 23% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,835 Lari (RM7,012) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,009 (37 minutes ago)