Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.623 GEL / MYR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 13% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,585 Lari (RM2,542) in Kota Bharu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 80,000 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$100,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Dubrovnik costs 40 kn (18 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 2 hours ago)