Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.655 GEL / MYR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 14% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,827 Lari (RM2,791) in Kota Bharu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rennes costs €400 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rochester, New York costs $100 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 2 hours ago)