Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.600 GEL / PLN
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 29% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,859 Lari (6,430 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in İzmit costs 2.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)