Cost of living comparison between Koszalin, Poland and Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.612 GEL / PLN
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 15,024 Lari (24,538 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,000 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 3 hours ago)