Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04002 GEL / RUB
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 8% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,726 Lari (руб 43,130) in Kostroma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pokhara costs ₨ 200 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,321 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$15 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)