Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05171 GEL / PHP
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 4% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,123 Lari (Php60,401) in Koronadal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)