Cost of living in Kollam, India compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03662 GEL / INR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kollam (India) is 9% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,522 Lari (₨41,561) in Kollam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Barcelona costs €5.99 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ourense costs €380 (about 3 hours ago)