Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00058 GEL / UZS *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 5% cheaper than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 1,333 Lari (2,308,994 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 100 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiba costs ¥150,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $200 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cajamarca costs S/. 900 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Shenzhen costs 元80 (39 minutes ago)