Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00031 GEL / UZS
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 13% cheaper than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 1,223 Lari (3,973,843 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元30 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 49 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,178 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 59₴ (about 1 hour ago)