Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00033 GEL / UZS
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 11% cheaper than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 1,331 Lari (4,090,514 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 75 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €56 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (33 minutes ago)