Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00033 GEL / UZS
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 12% cheaper than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 1,238 Lari (3,768,515 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1.25 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 100 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 3.80 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Burlington, Vermont costs $40 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,485,310 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 650 ман (20 minutes ago)