Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00033 GEL / UZS
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 12% cheaper than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 1,413 Lari (4,341,259 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £20 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,376 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €48 (about 2 hours ago)