Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00068 GEL / UZS *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 3,188 Lari (4,712,413 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (34 minutes ago)