Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.933 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 29% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,803 Lari (€615) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.30 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £71 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,803 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €45 (about 3 hours ago)