Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.909 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 28% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,048 Lari (€704) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (35 minutes ago)