Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02265 GEL / JPY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 69% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,534 Lari (¥111,902) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)