Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.641 GEL / MYR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 22% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,714 Lari (RM2,673) in Klang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Vermont costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $480 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Campinas costs R$ 6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €8 (21 minutes ago)