Cost of living in Klaeng, Thailand vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08349 GEL / THB
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Klaeng (Thailand) is 18% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,763 Lari (21,122 ฿) in Klaeng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 200 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 28元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vereeniging costs R 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £1.87 (about 2 hours ago)