Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02399 GEL / KES
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 12% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,562 Lari (Shilling65,133) in Kisumu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sonsonate costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)