Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09311 GEL / UAH
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 9% cheaper than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 1,268 Lari (13,622₴) in Kirovohrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €60 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $4.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Moresby costs 900 Kina (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Almaty costs 10,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 25,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 8,471 (about 2 hours ago)