Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00207 GEL / IQD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 17% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,794 Lari (1,837,119 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 42 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limerick costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)