Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00211 GEL / IQD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 15% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,842 Lari (872,741 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €4,300 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Leuven costs €499 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Blumenau costs R$ 1,900 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chimbote costs S/. 8 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ithaca, New York costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (39 minutes ago)