Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00233 GEL / IQD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 18% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,766 Lari (758,596 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.09 (about 2 hours ago)