Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00203 GEL / IQD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 16% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,761 Lari (1,852,358 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)