Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00221 GEL / IQD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 32% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,105 Lari (954,341 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in York costs £0.03 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $2.19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (about 3 hours ago)