Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 GEL / CDF *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 77% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,839 Lari (1,854,003 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $0.72 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 350 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 55 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamadan costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 2 hours ago)