Cost of living comparison between Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo and Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00241 GEL / CDF
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 10% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 20,635 Lari (8,569,588 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$200,348 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 141TL (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$6,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kaliningrad costs руб 20,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$31,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩33,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)