Cost of living comparison between Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo and Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00284 GEL / CDF
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 11% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 83,613 Lari (29,492,083 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)