Cost of living in Kimberley, South Africa compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19406 GEL / ZAR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kimberley (South Africa) is 31% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,095 Lari (R 10,794) in Kimberley to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$16 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (about 1 hour ago)