Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.655 GEL / PLN
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 9% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,631 Lari (2,489 zł) in Kielce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨80 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Cambridge costs £1.70 (37 minutes ago)