Cost of living in Khouribga, Morocco compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28601 GEL / MAD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khouribga (Morocco) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 1,578 Lari (5,516 Dirham) in Khouribga.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$700 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yancheng costs 元75 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)