Cost of living in Kherson, Ukraine vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09481 GEL / UAH
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kherson (Ukraine) is 4% cheaper than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 1,533 Lari (16,173₴) in Kherson.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,400 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Edmonton costs C$200 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$6,880,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)