Cost of living in Kherson, Ukraine compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09161 GEL / UAH
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kherson (Ukraine) is 9% cheaper than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 2,725 Lari (29,740₴) in Kherson.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (15 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $8 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Newark, New Jersey costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)