Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27776 GEL / MAD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 4% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,561 Lari (5,622 Dirham) in Khemisset to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valletta costs €20,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tuzla costs 450KM (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $429 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Sunderland costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)