Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24660 GEL / MAD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,295 Lari (13,362 Dirham) in Khemisset to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)