Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41215 GEL / SDG
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 7% cheaper than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 3,035 Lari (7,363 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kazan' costs руб 80 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Richmond, Virginia costs $59 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)