Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05551 GEL / SDG *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 10% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,758 Lari (31,664 Pound) in Khartoum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirunelveli costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)