Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14480 GEL / SDG *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 14% cheaper than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 1,293 Lari (8,928 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 4,000 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 299 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saskatoon costs C$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $160 (about 2 hours ago)