Cost of living comparison between Khartoum, Sudan and Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.39347 GEL / SDG
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 2,894 Lari (7,354 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)