Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 595 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09481 GEL / UAH
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,524 Lari (16,070₴) in Kharkiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Ho Chi Minh City costs 12,000 ₫ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gurgaon costs ₨900,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (41 minutes ago)