Cost of living in Kharagpur, India compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03963 GEL / INR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharagpur (India) is 7% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,222 Lari (₨81,302) in Kharagpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (40 minutes ago)