Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 GEL / IRR *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,655 Lari (﷼ 25,635,022) in Kermanshah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 500,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 0.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Satu Mare costs 30 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 120 kr (about 1 hour ago)