Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 GEL / IRR *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 13% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,815 Lari (﷼ 25,137,363) in Kermanshah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $22 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abbotsford costs C$1.26 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Miri costs RM860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Agra costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Morelia costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)