Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00007 GEL / IRR *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 15% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,836 Lari (﷼ 27,797,464) in Kerman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)