Cost of living in Kecskemét, Hungary compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00926 GEL / HUF
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kecskemét (Hungary) is 6% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,178 Lari (343,270 Ft) in Kecskemét to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)