Cost of living in Kayes, Republic of the Congo compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00470 GEL / XAF
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayes (Republic of the Congo) is 41% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,262 Lari (481,380 Franc) in Kayes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$500 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belém costs R$ 198 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $0.79 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lulea costs 5,400 kr (about 1 hour ago)