Cost of living in Kayes, Republic of the Congo compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00435 GEL / XAF
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayes (Republic of the Congo) is 40% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,094 Lari (481,082 Franc) in Kayes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (9 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 3 hours ago)