Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02255 GEL / JPY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 18% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,894 Lari (¥84,020) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (35 minutes ago)