Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.205 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 22% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,704 Lari (€532) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$6,666,670 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $454 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €11 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €11 (28 minutes ago)