Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02366 GEL / JPY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 6% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,327 Lari (¥140,621) in Katsuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €190 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Puebla costs Mex$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩2,300 (about 2 hours ago)