Cost of living comparison between Katsuta, Japan and Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.02266 GEL / JPY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 2,500 Lari (¥110,333) in Katsuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)