Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02214 GEL / JPY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,710 Lari (¥77,245) in Katsuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Skelleftea costs 200 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (34 minutes ago)