Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02206 GEL / JPY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 21% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,812 Lari (¥82,146) in Katsuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Minsk costs 1.25 BYN (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (44 minutes ago)