Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 884 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02338 GEL / NPR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 12% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,494 Lari (₨ 149,456) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 80 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (about 1 hour ago)