Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 707 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02478 GEL / NPR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 15% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,579 Lari (₨ 144,458) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (28 minutes ago)