Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.842 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 14% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,816 Lari (€639) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)