Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38583 GEL / CNY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 180% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 8,740 Lari (元22,653) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)