Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.176 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 40% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,953 Lari (€615) in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (23 minutes ago)