Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12440 GEL / CZK
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 18% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,763 Lari (14,170 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Korba costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pattaya costs 15,900 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)