Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10955 GEL / CZK
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 14% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,717 Lari (15,670 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)