Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12017 GEL / CZK
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 16% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,626 Lari (13,530 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $20 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arbil Governorate costs 20,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)