Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10274 GEL / CZK
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 21% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,782 Lari (36,815 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (25 minutes ago)