Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10604 GEL / CZK
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 22% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,645 Lari (34,375 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$20 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vilnius costs €4.00 (27 minutes ago)