Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03627 GEL / INR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 7% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,705 Lari (₨47,012) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 3,500 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plymouth costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)