Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00204 GEL / IQD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 3,226 Lari (1,582,787 Dinar) in Karbala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lausanne costs CHF 404 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 20,000 (31 minutes ago)