Cost of living comparison between Karbala, Iraq and Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00199 GEL / IQD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 2,500 Lari (1,253,819 Dinar) in Karbala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 36,000 сўм (less than a minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $120 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2,036 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $140 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valletta costs €7 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)