Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03828 GEL / KGS
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 21% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,782 Lari (98,807 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 215 ₦ (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Alor Star costs RM10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (about 2 hours ago)