Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03586 GEL / KGS
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 19% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,788 Lari (49,849 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 4 hours ago)