Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00008 GEL / IRR *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 15% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,578 Lari (﷼ 47,624,118) in Karaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)