Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 GEL / IRR *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 6% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,595 Lari (﷼ 25,148,802) in Karaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨200 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$23 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php80,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)