Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00832 GEL / KZT
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 2,999 Lari (360,263 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)