Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00802 GEL / KZT
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 3,221 Lari (401,374 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (33 minutes ago)