Cost of living in Kara, Togo compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00435 GEL / XOF
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kara (Togo) is 30% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,943 Lari (446,348 Franc) in Kara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)