Cost of living in Kaposvár, Hungary vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00948 GEL / HUF
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaposvár (Hungary) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,601 Lari (168,953 Ft) in Kaposvár to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 2 hours ago)